Thursday, April 12, 2018

2 by 2 in 2nd npm18 #12

Dear  Diamond Miners,

Arya seems to know that working together, with all its frustration and figuring what to do, is a part of life.  He chose we live as our next two words!

I'm noticing that lots of our readers are interested in the Lego idea.  Maybe tomorrow Caleb, Max or Tyler will bring in more Lego words...


Love, 
Ms. Mordhorst

P.S.  Blog visitors, the Diamond Miners would really love for you to leave comments directly for them, since after all it is THEY who are writing the poem.  Thanks for all your encouragement!
***********************************************
BRAINSTORMING for tomorrow!!!
work hard
struggling with
seems like
to think
we love
to have
we could

***********************************************

When we work  
together
it feels fun 
and
difficult like Lego
pieces,
feels like struggling 
with
frustration and figuring
what 
to do. We
live

************************************
Words have been added to this poem by these wordsmiths, in order:
Ms. M
Ziva
Eric
Eldana
Henry
Kathy
Ines
Elena
Sophia
Patrick
Xavier
Arya

3 comments:

  1. I had to back track to figure out what was going on here, but now that I have, I can only say WOW! You all are working together beautifully to create a really interesting, enjoyable poem! Worksmiths rock! I love the comparison to building with Lego and the feelings that support that comparison and make us, as readers, understand what you mean. I'm excited to find out what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ALL the words....because I am a lover of words. I am noticing the love of the "w" sound here....Wwwwwhat are these poets going to add next? WWWWWhich WWWWWay WWWWWill this poem go? I WWWWWant to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic poem. I can't believe different people have written each line - as if they KNEW what those around them were thinking and had just the perfect words to piece into their part of the LEGOetry. You all have excellent poetry muscles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the wild rumpus!